Our vision is to produce learners who are able to think logically and analytically to improve their employment and entrepreneurship opportunities.
We are committed to teach learners in a way that indicate appropriate knowledge and skills, values and attitudes so as to develop mature and constructive individuals who are able to meet the challenges of a global society.
- Ensure good management and efficient school administration
- Enhance learners ability to work independently
- Ensure that discipline, accountability and independence are instilled as part of our organizational culture
- Improve the life of each learners so that they are self-sufficient up to tertiary level
- Ensure that educators responsibilities are carried out effectively and efficiently
- Develop the school into a centre of community focus care and support